Prevent and treat thrombosis quickly and effectively
Prevent of treat life-threatening venous thromboembolism in adult hospital inpatients using theses authoritative and comprehensive guidelines used by doctors and allied health professionals at some the of the UK’s leading NHS hospitals.
Thousands of lives could be saved every year if health professionals were better at preventing and treating venous thromboembolisms that may arise during hospital stays. Thrombosis Guidelines gives health professionals quick access to the information they need to prevent, diagnose and treat thromboses in adult patients. Created by the Professor of thrombosis and haemostasis and the team at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, this quick reference tool can help clinical staff administer safe, appropriate anticoagulant to adult patients.
- Initiation of warfarin therapy
- Monitoring and adjustment of warfarin therapy
- Management of unfractionated heparin infusions
- Management of over anticoagulation and reversal of warfarin therapy
- Investigations and management of a suspected deep vein thrombosis
- Venous thromboprophylasis in medical and surgical patients
Handy and innovative app
This is very useful